What does this sound like to you?

Q: My family has been getting over cold/flu symptoms and I seem to be getting whatever it is now. I have sinus draining, sore throat, and now I am getting stabbing pains in my chest. I am a 26 year old Male, what could this be?

Symptoms:  Coughing, Sinus Draining, Chest Pain

The symptoms of coughing , sinus draining and chest discomfort indicate that even you seem to have contracted the infection from your family members. You need to get it differentiated between bacterial and viral infection by visiting a physician and getting a throat swab culture done to isolate the organisms and opt for a directed treatment to cure.
In the meantime , you may opt for plain water steam inhalation thrice a day, saline warm water gargles twice a day and take citrus fruits in diet to provide vitamin c which helps fighting infections better.
I hope i have answered your query,
wishing you good health,