What does Virginal Introitus mean on a pelvic exam, prior

Q: What does Virginal Introitus mean on a pelvic exam, prior to a gyne surgery? My medical records does not say vaginal introitus, but Virginal Introitus. My records say, "there is a virginal introitus." Does this mean the doctor is under the impression I'm a virgin based on the exam or is he basing this by what I told him? What does Virginal Introitus mean for a pelvic exam done in the hospital, prior to a gyne surgery?

Symptoms:  There is a raspberry like bump or lump at the entrance of my vagina opening. The bump is a the top wall of the vaginal opening, in the center, and inside the vagina, not outside, but it is right near the vaginal opening.

A:   Thank you for the question

I have not heard of the term Virginal introitus before. I think you should confirm what the Doctor means by this and also get tested for STD at the same time to confirm if you have any disease.

I also believe that you have some disease and need an examination for the diagnosis. See a Docto
Hope this helps you.

Patient: Could the raspberry like bump or lump at the entrance (inside) the vagina opening be normal rugae or does what I have described about the raspberry like bump or lump, maybe or seem to be a disease or STD? Thank you.