What else can i so to reduce the size/redness of

Patient

Q: Hello, i need help. Im currently using Benzoyl Peroxide (10%) everyday at night and washing my face in the morning. I started the first week applying for an hour and removing it - as recommended - to check if my face gets irritated or if an allergic reaction happens. Nothing happened, so i started the treatment using it at night. I am also using a tinted (skin tone) lotion during the day, that contains SPF 20, salicylic acid and other stuff. I also have an acne spot treatment pen so i can cover the small pimps.
When i get a white-headed pimple, i steam my face, pop the pimple using cotton, wash my skin and apply ice to the pimple i just popped, then i use a mask or a cream. This kind of treatment has helped me a lot.
All of the three products together and the steam REALLY helped my skin, it became clearer, almost no pimps, and i felt really good. The bad side effect is that my skin gets really dry, and eventually i use a face mask specific to hydrating the skin, sometimes i use coconut oil because i heard it also helps, but it gets dry anyway.
Two days ago i ate some junk food and sweet food (i do this once a week or so, never had any big problems), but the other day, when i woke up, i saw a small bump on my chin, i got worried, it became bigger, skin colored, and i didnt know if it was a cyst and if it was related to the food. The products didnt seem to help much... The other day i saw that it started showing a small white tip, so used the steam as always. I popped it and pus/blood came out of it, but only for a few seconds, there was a time i couldnt pop it anymore because nothing else came out of it (even though it was still inflammated and big), i washed my skin, applied ice, used a mask, but its still big, and red. I dont really know if its a cyst or bump or pimple, and i dont know what to do anymore... im using the spot treament to see if i can reduce the size of it.. I need to reduce the size overnight or in a couple days, what can i do using the produts i told you? Ice didnt seem to help, do i steam and apply cream again? Help !

Symptoms:  Reddish, inflammated, big pimple
Doctor