What exactly can be the problem thanks?

Q: Hi my name is malik wajid. i want to ask if you can help me in what exactly i am suffering from. i am very fit guy, i always played sports in school, i used to do gym regularly before getting sick. so here is the problem. in april almost 18 2015 i guess week before nepal earthquake, i got constipation one morning and one hour after that i got severe shortness of breath. i rushed to hospital but couldn't drive as my hands started shaking. i didn't knew what was happening. when i reached hospital i was feeling okay, they checked my blood sugar, it was okay too. after that since april till today i still get shortness of breath. now i had many things in mind and i am trying to take care of all of them. let me tell them one by one 1) i failed in exams in june 2014, i was bit furious. in october i got into fight with a female ex celeb from my country. she published my comments on her pages. i got worried but never told anyone. in december i gave my exams and tried my best not to think about this incident. result came out in february i passed my exams. in march i joined a new gym. in the meantime i kept commenting or asking that celeb to delete those posts as i was uncomfortable with them. after joining new gym i increased workout as well as i started taking a home made protein shake i saw on internet ingredients ( milk, banana, raw oats, peanut butter, yogurt, cottage cheese) i used it for a month i guess. 2) in end of march when i was about to bench press i saw foam of bench a bit pressed from one side, i mean it was not exactly level, i started doing bench press on that & it made angle a bit wrong like my right was bit low and left was bit high. i did 3 sets. when i came home i felt pain in muscles and bit of strange breathing. well i thought it's okay. i kept doing gym next month. but i felt something went wrong that day. 3) after that i got flu, mucus in mouth and nose all time, flu ended in 2 weeks maybe, and after flu ended one morning i got that constipation and extreme shortness of breath!! .....................the first doctor i went to said i have generalized anxiety disorder!! being a strong man mentally it was hard to accept but maybe i did have that, then on personal guess i thought i should go to physio, i went there and i got chest therapies hot packs, and other treatments. i took muscle relaxants. this greatly reduced my breathing problem. i was feeling better. then after some time a doctor suggested me maybe i should use nebulizer as maybe mucus is still stuck in airways restricting breathing. i did that too. now still i feel shortness of breath sometimes. i feel stretch in my left clavicle, it is not going away easily even after drugs and gels and therapies. .............so dear doctor i know it's long but i want to know what do you think i exactly suffered from or was it all three things together. i left taking that shake and never got constipated again, thanks awaiting reply!! i got ECG, my heart was okay thank GOD and xray showed no broken ribs & it was okay too!! and hey i got tens therapy on chest and started getting headaches too!! pain right left back of head!!

Symptoms:  Shortness of breath, chest pain, sternum pain very rarely, clavicle stretch!!