What hapoen when i large chunk of blood came out

Q: What hapoen when i large chunk of blood came out of my nose from a nose bleed?

A:   Hi.
Thanks for your information.

When the large chunk of blood is coming, that mean there is an active bleeding.
If the blood is from the vein, it will be a bit dark and may be in the form of the clot.
If coming from the artery, it comes in spurts, fresh, not allowing the clot to form.
Hence the best way is to press the anterior part of the nose, have mouth breathing for 7 minutes, it may stop many a times.
Rush to the ER for nasal packing, then investigations and proper treatment as per the cause found.

Hope this helps you.