What happens if I have a small (probably under a

Patient : What happens if I have a small (probably under a half a centimeter) mole on the very right side of my testicle it hasn't grown and its been their for as long as I can remember (hasn't changed color either) is it dangerous? Can I still produce sperm?
Doctor :   Thank you for writing to us. I do not think that the mole will affect your chances of producing sperm. But, to be on the safe side, I think you should get this checked up by a Doctor. Once examined, you can confirm it has no implications on fertility. Wishing you the best. Hope this helps you