Ask The Doctor > Questions & Answers > What happens if my girlfriend bleeds while she is masturbating

What happens if my girlfriend bleeds while she is masturbating

Patient: What happens if my girlfriend bleeds while she is masturbating with a dildo

Doctor: Welcome to Ask The Doctor.We are here to help you.Inserting such objects inside the vagina can cause tear of hymen in a virgin female, and in non-virgin females, it can cause injury to the vagina.She should not attempt it again. In case she is having serious pain, she can take Mefenamic Acid for that. If her bleeding continues, you would require to see a doctor.Share my opinion with your doctor before acting upon it.I hope it helps.Stay Healthy