What has happened to me?

Patient : The other day I woke up to vomiting..then it went to feeling like vomiting in from my chest which came up thick water like..i soon felt like I couldn't breathe and my hands started to itch..2 hours of struggeling for my breathe plus vomiting the itch came all over my body and I got wore out..i finally got my parents to get me to a hospital..took 6 hrs to relieve the rash and no one did any test for any of the other things claiming an allergic reaction..well now 4 days later..my voice comes and goes..i have been dizzy light headed when I get up and cant stand long before feeling like im passing out and I start to sweat crazy like. my throad is still swollen and although its not sore at all all the blood vessels are broken...why am I not feeling better?
Symptoms:  Dizzy..light headed..when standing...swollen throat..red blood vessels..no soreness