What if someone masturbates from an age of 13 to 17 2 to 3 times a week.

Q: What if someone masturbates from an age of 13 to 17 twice or thrice a week?
Is it going to affect my married life. Will i lose chances of having baby if i continue masterbating !!?? Please help me.

A:   Welcome To Ask The Doctor.
We are here to help you.

Make a note that Masturbation is harmless. It doesn't harm you in any way. The only harm it does is that if you do it excessively it distracts you from your other works. Another harm it can do is to your Psychology by constant thinking of guilt that can affect your sexual performance.
However, excess if everything is bad, you should remember that.
It has nothing to do with the symptoms that you are experiencing.
Stop thinking about this. Keep your Masturbation activity in moderation.

I hope it helps.
Stay Healthy