What is Bone island and high B12 mean

Q: Hi... My name is Linda and I am 34 yrs of age...
I have been getting a Blood check every 6mth because my GP wants to monitor my Vit B12 and RBC Folate because there always extremely high... I have cut bread and wheat from diet and I take no Vitamins never have..
Last week my GP requested I get a CT scan on my lower back spine ( I have bad back pain) the test came back showing I have bulging disk L3/4 and L4/5 and also a sceltoric focus measuring 10mm on the right side consistent to a begin bone island...
I also have multiple nodules in my Thyroid which I get checked every yr including biopsy..
I getting tired of been treated like a Guinea Pig and would like a dr to just explain what all this means...
What is a bone island and what does your B12 mean.

Symptoms:  pain dizzy