Thursday, October 29, 2020

What is botox and how is it used? (Video)

Botox is used medically to treat certain muscular conditions, and cosmetically to remove wrinkles by temporarily paralyzing muscles. It is made from a neurotoxin called botulinum toxin that is produced by the bacterium Clostridium botulinum. Plastic Surgeon Dr. Kunaal Jindal explains what Botox is and how it is used in this video.

Dr. Kunaal Jindal
Dr. Kunaal Jindalhttps://edelsteincosmetics.com/about/dr-kunaal-jindal/
Dr. Kunaal Jindal received his medical degree from the University of Manitoba and completed his residency in Plastic Surgery at the University of Toronto. His education and training has been further enhanced by an Oculoplastic and Aesthetic Surgery fellowship in Atlanta, Georgia and a Hand & Wrist Surgery fellowship at Toronto Western Hospital.

Most Popular

Botox is used medically to treat certain muscular conditions, and cosmetically to remove wrinkles by temporarily paralyzing muscles. It is made from...

5 Benefits of drinking warm lemon water

It was about a year ago, that I began a challenge for myself to start every morning by drinking warm lemon water....

Multidimensional Hip Movement Preparation for Hockey Players

In this video Dr. Jon Steen takes NHL player Gabe Vilardi of the Los Angeles Kings through multidimensional hip movements. This is...