Ask The Doctor > Questions & Answers > What is causing me to do things backwards for example

What is causing me to do things backwards for example

Patient: What is causing me to do things backwards for example I was painting knowing I have to move my hand one direction going to do it my hand goes the other direction

Doctor: Thank you for writing to us.I think that you have some sort of neurological condition that is causing problems to yo u. This type of condition can lead to one-half of the brain performing the action and the other half of the brain not performing it well.If you are aged, a stroke is a likely cause for this. Please talk to a neurologist to confirm it. Hope it helps you. All the best.