What is causing my hip pain?

Q: So I'm a 16 year old gymnast, and I've been having hip pain in my left hip and now groin for the past couple of months. I have seen a physio but she wanted another guy to take a look he told me to take ten days out of training so he could decide if it is coming from the soft tissue or the joint. I was just wondering if anyone could give me their opinion of what it could be. It pretty much always has an achey pain, its worse when im doing stuff at the gym (splits, jumps etc...) It is bad when i am just sitting or laying in bed and is always painful after training.... Ive looked it up but i can't really find anything, does anyone have any ideas..???? Thanks in advance

Symptoms:  Left hip pain, left groin pain, pain when sitting, walking, standing