What is duraction of injection site bump and complications

Q: $40?? fuck off. doctors are worse than mechanics. lawyers, and salesmen put together. this problem was caused by a damn doctor and i hav eto pay for his mistake?

I had 1 injection on each cheeck of my buttocks of clindamycin (2 total). This was 13 days ago. i also had a 7day Rx for clindamycin pills. One injection site has an oblong lump about half inch to a three-quarter inch in length with mild tenderness when pressured -> e.g. when i feel the skin to find the lump and also a noticeable sensation in general but not a pain or throb. I do not have a fever.

How long should this bump last before it warrants concern? previous answers say it's typical but can become a problem and leave out the important info on how to determine if it is problematic.

Symptoms:  Listed in question