What is going on? could i be pregnant?

Patient : Doc last month i had a light short period which barely lasted for3 days which is unusual because i get heavy periods and now i am having a lower backache, am extremely tired ,i lost my appetite,i am having lower abdominal cramps and a little bit of nausea and headache
Symptoms:  Doc last month i had a light short period which barely lasted for3 days which is unusual because i get heavy periods and now i am having a lower backache, am extremely tired ,i lost my appetite,i am having lower abdominal cramps and a little bit of nausea and headache
Doctor :   Hello, Thanks for the query, If your menses were shortened during the last cycle and the duration was of 3 days , it s still fine as you had bleeding. This cycle if you are experiencing mild cramps, lower abdominal ache , nausea, headache already then it is a part of premenstrual syndrome which indicates that your next menses are likely to ensue in few days . PMS may mimic early pregnancy symptoms but there is no pregnancy at all. You may wait upon them and let your menses resume as the symptoms shall subside once the menses have resumed else you may take an NSAID or antispasmodic to allay the abdominal cramps. I hope i have answered your query in detail, wishing you good health, regards