What is going on inside me?

Patient

Q: OK, So My last period was on October 7th and it is now December the 22nd. I have been off of birth control since March. My cycles have been very irregular over the last couple of months, however I was still getting them, until now where they have just stopped.
I did take a urine pregnancy test on the morning of my 1st missed period (and I waited till i was 2 weeks late to take this test because of irregularity). This test gave me a positive result, so to be sure, I took a second test and that one gave me a negative result, the weekend after, I took one more test and it also gave me a negative result, so I assume I am not pregnant. I still have not gotten my period and often feel mild period like cramps in my lower abdomen, making me thing my period is going to come and it never does. Last night I was laying in bed and felt what I thought was movemont in my lower abdomen as if there were a baby in there. I don't know what to do,,Am I pregnant?, or is there something seriously wrong with me?

Doctor