What is going on with my body?

Patient : Hello, I just started losing weight. I lost 50lbs and currently sit at 411lbs. I've been experiencing pain in my chest, head, and leg area and stressing out about sleep because I fear going to sleep and not waking up due to sleep apnea . I have my doctor ordering a C-Pap device and he checked my heart and it was ok. My question is What is going on? Is this part of the process or all in my head?
Symptoms:  Headaches, lightheadedness, stomach pain, chest pain, shortness of breath, sleep apnea, leg pain, fatigue, lack of sleep
Doctor :   Hello Welcome to Ask The Doctor. In the age group of 19-25 years, following are the causes of weight loss and other sy mptoms you have mentioned: 1. Anxiety 2. Hyperthyroidism 3. Malabsorption syndromes. 4. Insulin dependent diabetes mellitus I would advise you to get following tests done: 1. Thyroid profile 2. Hemogram 3. Anti TTG Antibody 4. Fasting blood sugar. Once the reports are available, you would be treated accordingly. Moreover, i don't find any reason in your case to provide you a CPAP. Probably you have heard him talking for some other person. I hope it helps. Stay Healthy.