What is going on with my body?

Patient

Q: Hello,
I just started losing weight. I lost 50lbs and currently sit at 411lbs. I've been experiencing pain in my chest, head, and leg area and stressing out about sleep because I fear going to sleep and not waking up due to sleep apnea . I have my doctor ordering a C-Pap device and he checked my heart and it was ok. My question is What is going on? Is this part of the process or all in my head?

Symptoms:  Headaches, lightheadedness, stomach pain, chest pain, shortness of breath, sleep apnea, leg pain, fatigue, lack of sleep
Doctor

A:   Hello
Welcome to Ask The Doctor.
In the age group of 19-25 years, following are the causes of weight loss and other symptoms you have mentioned:
1. Anxiety
2. Hyperthyroidism
3. Malabsorption syndromes.
4. Insulin dependent diabetes mellitus
I would advise you to get following tests done:
1. Thyroid profile
2. Hemogram
3. Anti TTG Antibody
4. Fasting blood sugar.
Once the reports are available, you would be treated accordingly.
Moreover, i don't find any reason in your case to provide you a CPAP.
Probably you have heard him talking for some other person.
I hope it helps.
Stay Healthy.