WHAT IS IT??

Patient

Q: Hi doctor, From last few weeks i am feeling a burning sensation in my left side of the kidney not that fast however today i can feel it getting more. Also i am not sure is it because of the same reason that i feel a pull kind of on my left side of the testicle as well also feel a bit less irection in my penis. Can you please suggest me what to do and are all these things anyways related. Thanks

Symptoms:  BURN IN MY LEFT KIDNEY AND pull kind of on my left side of the testicle as well also feel a bit less irection in my penis
Doctor