What is it called when you are drinking the required

Patient : What is it called when you are drinking the required amount of water daily and you constantly feel a gag thirst for more water reflux?

Q: My fiancé got drunk on an empty stomach and when he ate he threw up. I have horrible emetophobia, did he vomit...

Q: I have had earaches for several months. I went to a specialist who checked me out and said it was nothing serious. I ...

Q: I have a tailors bunion on my right pinky toe. It is extremely painful wearing certain types of shoes. If I choose to...

Q: I am a 48 yr old Caucasian female, I have been diagnosed with Narcolepsy and Basilar Artery Migraine disorders. I hav...

Q: HRT. How can I start

218

173

138

98