What is my discharge abnormal? Do I have BV

Q: What is my discharge abnormal? Do I have BV or chlamydia?

What is my discharge abnorm...-1

It is very tough to diagnose a condition by just looking at an image. We need get more details like the nature of the discharge, foul smelling or type of odor, examine the consistency of it and also the surrounding area from where the discharge is oozing. It looks more like a cloudy white discharge, ideally seen in candidiasis, which is a fungal infection. However, we cannot be sure of this. You will have to consult a gynecologist for an examination and a high vaginal swab may be needed for culture to come to a conclusion. Based on the investigations, specific treatment will be started. The doctor may put you on vaginal pessaries for 6 nights and additional antibiotics for a few days. Your partner may also need an examination in case you are sexually active. Avoid unprotected intercourse until complete recovery, maintain sanitary hygiene as well. Avoid stress, smoking and alcohol.

Hope this helped.