What is my lump pain in my middle back?

Patient

Q: Whats up Doc. Good morning... I have a hard lump in right middle of my back. Its been bothering my for quit some time now (ten years maybe). Best way i could describe it is it feels like someone is poking their finger in my back. The pain changes through out the course of the day. Depending on what my work day looks like. I am a Boston Union Carpenter and I've been hanging drywall for almost 18 years now. I some medical marijuana and alot of the times it makes my pain level worse. My guess is its to the right of my vertebra th7 about 2' over. Is this something i should very worried about? Can you give me any idea's on what it may be? Should i go the ER or call my family practitioner?

Symptoms:  Burning. itches like CRAZY sometimes, poking pressure feeling,
Doctor