What is that on my feet and it doesn't hurt

Patient : What is that on my feet and it doesn't hurt and how I remove it ?
What is that on my feet and...-1
Doctor :   Hi. Thanks for your query and the clear picture. The skin problem on your sole looks like hyperkeratosis. This ca n be removed by using local application of the products that the Doctor will prescribe after consultation. You can simply rub i off after wetting the foot in the water. What worried me is the crack seen in the center of the lesion and is suspicious that this may be due to deficiency of multivitamins particularly Vitamin A and D. You have to take the therapeutic dosages. I hope this answers your query.