What is the approximate cost for laser treatment for facial hair removal.

Patient : What is the approximate cost for laser treatment for facial hair removal chin especially diode lazer
Doctor :   Hello. Welcome to ask the doctor. The cost of laser treatment varies from centre to centre depending on the type of laser used, company of laser machine installed in the centre, area to be treated etc. Still its usually being done in a range of Rs. 2000-Rs. 5000 per session. In most of the cases, 4-5 sittings are required every month. I hope it helps. Stay healthy.