What is the best contraceptive to go on that does

Q: What is the best contraceptive to go on that does not make me gain weight? I got the implant last year and it has seriously messed up my body, i was getting periods every two weeks, my mood swings were horrible(i suffer with depression which makes things harder) and also it has made me gain nearly 2 stone! My docotor has put me on the pill for 3 month to try and regulate my periods but i just want a contraceptive that does not make me gain weight and also that does not make me bleed all of the time!

Symptoms:  Bad mood swings, bleeding every 2 weeks, aches and pains(abdomanal area) , headaches and weight gain