What is the best detox

Patient

Q: What is the best detox

Doctor

A:   Thank you for writing to us.

You can only start detox for specific drugs and not in general. Detox will involve careful administration of drugs which have the action of the addictive substance and the opposite action as well. For example, to detox from a drug that causes excitement, you will be given a tablet that causes mild excitement with a tablet that causes some depression or opposite feeling of excitement.

As you can guess, the drugs will have to be administered carefully and in measured doses. I recommend that you see a Doctor to get the right dose. Hope this helps you. All the best.