What is the best thing to use OTC for blister

Patient : What is the best thing to use OTC for blister on lip
Doctor :   Hello. Welcome to ask the doctor. I understand your concern. Blisters on lip are most likely due to viral infectio n known as Herpes labialis. It is caused by Human herpesvirus 1 most of the times. For this, I prefer to advise oral antivirals like Acyclovir / Valacyclovir. Also topical antibiotic cream like mupirocin 2 percent over the affected area is advised. I would like to advise you to visit your doctor so that he can examine you and give you prescription. You can share my opinion with him. I hope it helps. Stay healthyr