What is the best way to cure cancer in a

Q: What is the best way to cure cancer in a 54 year old

A:   Hi.
Thanks for your query, albeit short and very specific.
It says what is the best way to cure a cancer in a 54-year-old patient.

The success depends upon the stage in which the cancer is detected.
Hence if the cancer is detected in stage I, the prognosis is the best.

The second most important factor is, the grading of the cancer. This tells the behavior of the cancer cells. The Grade I cancer is slowly growing and has favorable prognosis.
Grade II is very aggressive cancer, it is already spear over the body and has poor prognosis.

Other factors which decide the outcome are:
-Fitness of the patient
-Early diagnosis.
-Following the advice correctly and at the best centers.
-Whether the cancer is responding well to the treatment. There are three modes - Surgery, Chemotherpay and Radiotherapy. If the cancer is very well responsive, the outcome is good.

All these factors will help to decide the best way to cure a cancer in a 54-year-old.

Patient: dsfgadsg asdga gsa g dasg as gas a asdf asdfasasd fsa df asdf asdf as df asdfas dfasd fas df as df asdf as df as dfas df asd fasd fas df asd fa sd f asd f asdf as df asdf asd sad fas dfa sdf sadf sad fsa df as dfas df asd fas df as df asdf asd fa sdf as df asd fas df asdf asd fas dfas df asdf a sad fas df asd fas df as df
Patient: hi this is bhanu asfsgdgsdsdffsdf
Patient: hiii this is charan sdfsf asas dfas dfads fas dfas df asdf
Patient: hi this is Charan sadf asdfasdfas dfdasd fsa dfasd asdf assa d asdf asdf as df asdf as df asd fs adf as dfas df as dfa sdf as df as dfas df as df asd fas df as df asdf as df as fdas
Patient: i'm back i'm back asdf asdfsa dfsad asd fsa df asdf safsadf sad
Patient: this one with Images This one with images
Patient: one Vienna. Dhaka js sj Shenzhen nd Nanak
Patient: one last tyme
Patient: Last one with images lolll
Patient: sorry this one with images jskbdbx ddjdnd
Patient: check out with a stranger to get the same time ki call you do not have any contact
Patient: again for a job rut and which is not eating a me in the best for us
Patient: asdfasd asdfasdfas asdfasdfsa asdfasdfasdf asdfasdfasf asdf asdfasd fasdf sad fas d
Patient: aefasfasd fas dfas df asd f asd fasd fas df as df as dfa sdf as dfasdf
Patient: final one from asmdaa sdas dasd asd asd ad asd asd as das da sd
Patient: just comment just coment just comment
Patient: finally multiple images...as dfas dfas df asdf as dfa sdf as fas df asd fas
Patient: no this is final soryyas asd as fsa fas df saf sa f as fas f as dfasfsa f saf asd fasdf
Patient: vvdgbbhfnbf dnxjxhd fjdjxnd fjdnd