What is the best way to get rid of mild

Patient

Q: What is the best way to get rid of mild acne for a teenager girl? My mom is on tetracycline for other purposes would it be ok if I took that?

Doctor

Q: Hello I have little girl 2.5 yrs of age complaining of pain in her vagina. Upon inspection and cleaning there seams ...

Q: I've got a tingling feeling in the shaft of my penis. Sometimes the testicular area has it too. It's been like this f...

Q: I have had a two level Spinal Fusion but the surgery has not worked or helped with my pain levels which have increase...

Q: I have been experiencing severe nocturnal spasms in my feet, shin and anterior tibia. These are so sever that I can n...

Q: Specialist in effects of drugs please. My son took a drug in December that appears to have caused severe psychosis....

218

173

138

98