What is the best wieght gain supplement to take? Without

Patient : What is the best wieght gain supplement to take? Without seeing a doctor. I want to order something online!
Doctor :   Hello Welcome to Ask The Doctor. We don't recommend any whey protein, or any powder, or any supplement for body buil ding purposes. It has been seen that they can be harmful. Moreover, you don't know what is the actual composition of the supplement you are using. I would advise you to go naturally. Increase protein, fruits, egg white, boiled chicken in diet. These supplements are not advised by any doctor. I hope it helps. Stay Healthy