What is the chance of me being pregnant?

Q: 16 female. Me and my boyfriend had sex yesterday I'm on microgynon 30 and have been for about a year. I'm about 2 weeks into my new pack am I protected? Our condom split and he ended up ejaculating in me but wasn't in far. He didn't release much as he had masturbated the night before. What's the chance of me being pregnant?

if you have already been of microgynon 30 since last one year now and you have been regular through out as even in this cycle you are already into by 2 weeks, it indicates that your ovulation has been prevented by the pill. In absence of ovulation, even if the sperm is ejaculated inside the vagina , there is no chance of fertilisation in absence of an ovum. So you can rest assured that there are negligible chances of pregnancy.
I hope i have answered your query in detail,
wishing you good health,