What is the chance of pregnancy

Patient

Q: Hi
My gf is a virgin. I've just placed my pennis above her cunt after some time of my ejaculation. I did not insert it. Is there any chance of pregnancy?

Doctor

A:   Thank you for your question. It is entirely possible for your girlfriend to become pregnant from unprotected sexual intercourse. Even though you did not ejaculate while having sexual intercourse, semen remains within the penile urethra after ejaculation, and can enter the vagina during any subsequent intercourse after. If she is concerned that she may have become pregnant we strongly recommend that she report to her physician and have a pregnancy test performed.

Thank you for choosing askthedoctor.com