What is the chance that I'm pregnant?

Q: Hi so I'm a 18 year old girl and I think I might be pregnant. My boyfriend and I had sex without a condom about two months ago. However, he didn't finish inside me or anywhere close and I am on the pill. I also took a few at-home pregnancy tests and they came back negative, and I've gotten my period since we had sex. That's why I would normally never think of being pregnant, but my nipples are experiencing many pregnant-like symptoms. Actually, pretty much everything I've read online that happens to pregnant women's nipples is happening to mine. So what are the chances that I'm pregnant?

Symptoms:  Enlarged/swollen nipples, darkened nipples, occasional nipple discharge, and the little dots on my areola have gotten bigger