What is the chance that it is mine?

Patient

Q: This is a sticky situation, just know that I am hoping that it is mine. She was cheating on me with another guy. But here are all of the dates and important things to know.

Her last period started on the 19th-21st of may and ended on the 25th of may. We had sex on the 26th.

She had sex with him before the last period, and the 26th of may as well and all the way up until the positive pregnancy test on the 20th of June.

She took the clear blue test that said 2-3 weeks since ovulation which puts ovulation the 30th of may til the 6th of June She was also on birth control and her cycle was very regular. She is very adamant that it is his and its almost impossible that it is mine.

She is almost right, I know that she likely had her ovulation around the 2nd, which does make the chance very low.

So I am asking, what kind of percentage chance are we talking here? I really would like a rough estimate and something better than 50/50 which is what I have been getting.

P.S. She just told me that she will never allow or get a dna test and she won't get a ultrasound unless ordered to by her midwife and that it was her word against mine that we even had sex, so just wait and get a dna test answer is out of the question too.

Please help, Im dying here.
I may be able to provide additional dates or info that you need, but me and her are no longer talking.

Doctor