What is the largest dose of prednisolone you have you

Patient : What is the largest dose of prednisolone you have you have ever heard of a patient receiving in a 24 he time span intravenously?
Doctor :   Thank you for writing to us. The dosing range for prednisolone is from 0.1 to 2 mg per kg per day. If you are 100 kg, the maximum weight IV can be 200 mg per day which is a high dose. This depends on the clinician experience, patient status, disease type and many other factors. But your Doctor should not cross 2 mg. If he has, then he must have a good reason to do so. And you should trust him or get a 2nd opinion. Hope this helps you. All the best.