What is the life expectancy of a person with very mild hemophilia.

Patient

Q: What is the life expectancy of a person with very mild hemophilia? A few years back he had a knee fracture and has a rodding done in his left leg. Will this have any negative effect in the future?

Doctor

Thank you for your medical query at AskTheDoctor.com
The prognosis for mild hemophilia patients is good overall, except for the fact that they are more prone to bleeding from trivial injuries compared to others.
He needs to be careful about not getting injured. The rod in his left leg, as long as there are no further injuries, will not cause any major impact.

Hope this was helpful,
Regards.