What is the matter with me???

Patient

Q: Dear doctors, i had intercourse with a Chinese girl this year in June, she was 24 years old. during the sex my condom ruptured but i remember that it was not long until i realized. anyway, after that i started feeling blockage at the tip of my penis which converted into kind of itching in a day or two. I consulted doctors, they said it was Prostatitis and kept giving me Chinese medicine with an antibiotics for two weeks. after the antibiotics i was still on Chinese medicine. Then i had an accident in gym, while doing pushups and straightening my legs for ABS exercise, i broke something in my belly i literally heard a sound followed by a sharp pain to the left of my lower belly but it was instantaneous and i forgot about it. afterwards my left testicle started to change its shape when i had to go to toilet for stool. i had myself checked for hernia but it was negative. i also did the prostate ultrasound turned out that i never had prostate as i never had the symptoms. I went back to my country and everybody convinced my that its not prostatitis. all my tests were negative like Semen analysis, semen culture, urine culture, urethral swab culture, urine RE and ultrasound of prostate. but i still had that blockage at the tip of my penis. then i returned to china and now i feel that it is getting worse as i can not urinate as much as i want to and beside i can feel that the blockage is moving inwards in my penis. the stream of urine is weak, to make it stronger i have to push. First urine in the morining is delyed and the second is pretty late afterwards i feel better. when i walt its not a problem but when i sit, i do not feel the urge to urinate at all. and my penis is kind of burning inside almost all the time. but sometimes i even forget it. after the accident in GYM i had this itching and warm kind of sensation in my rectum, i also tested for piles which was negative. but it is not leaving. I need advise as I am in severe pain for the last 6 months. it is nevertheless worth mentioning that a well known professor, a medical specialist, said that the pain in lower belly and testicular changes are just because of some gases but later it proved that it was verecocele in my left testical. IN addition i must tell you that i have used a lot of antibiotics. like LEVOFLOXACCIN, CIPROFLOXACCIN, and a bunch of Chinese antibiotics for a month. but for the last one month i have not taken any antibiotics. now in china the doctor is again using the term prostatitis. i dont know but i am extremely scared of this word. . Thank you very very much.

Symptoms:  Very slight irritation in rectum for more than two months, blockage of urine near penis head and burning. weak urine stream, heavy bladder.
Doctor