Ask The Doctor > Men's Health > Is there a minimum penis size for sex?

Is there a minimum penis size for sex?

Patient: My age is 27 years, and my penis length is 1 inch before erection and 3.5 inches after erection. Now I am going to marry a girl. Is there any treatment to lengthen my penis size or is this size ok for sex. Thank you.

Doctor: Erect Penile length of more than 3 inches is enough to have a normal intercourse as well as to satisfy a female partner. It is important to know the art of sex rather size of penis. There are no proven medicines/oils/techniques for elongation of penis whose hormonal parameters are within normal limits. The only method is surgical repair if the length of erect penis is less than 2 inches. Hence it is better to concentrate on the art of sex rather worrying about the length of penis