What is the minimum size penis for sex? How do I make my penis larger?

Patient : Dear sir, My age is 27 years, and My penis length is 1 Inch before ejection and 3.5 inches after ejection, now i am going to marry a girl, is there any treatment for lengthen my penis size or is this size ok for sex. Thank you.
Doctor :   Hi, Thanks for the query. Erect Penile length of more than 3 inches is enough to have a normal intercourse as well as to satisfy a female partner. It is important to know the art of sex rather size of penis. There are no proven medicines/oils/techniques for elongation of penis whose hormonal parameters are within normal limits. The only method is surgical repair if the length of erect penis is less than 2 inches. Hence it is better to concentrate on the art of sex rather worrying about the length of penis