What is the normal incubation period for HPV genital warts?

Patient

Q: What is the normal incubation period for HPV genital warts? Eveywhere i look online seems to have a different answer. I had unprotected sex 3 months ago and have no reason to believe I have genital warts, but am anxious about it due to not being able to test for it (male).
so:
1. At 3 months if i have not developed any signs of genital warts are the chances low that I will in the future?
2. If I were to have genital warts how easily are they transmitted outside of sex? As easily as shaking hands or touching something and handing it to somebody?

Sorry the questions are so far out there. I dont know why I have such terrible anxiety about this.

Thank you

Doctor

A:   Hi,
Thanks for the query

I have gone through your history and understand your concerns.
Following are the answers of your questions -
1)The chances are quite low.
2)Usually sexually transmitted not occur skin to skin contact.

Hope found useful.
Feel free to discuss further,
Good luck.

Patient: So is the typical incubation period 8-12 weeks as some sites have stated?
Doctor: Hi,
Sorry for the delay but yes you are right it could be 2 months to 6 months.
Hope found useful.
Good luck.
Patient: wait, you said im correct with 8-12 weeks but then said up to 6 months?
Doctor: Hi,
Yes,you are correct because usually incubation period is 8-12 weeks but in some cases warts may appear after 6 months also that is why I said 6 months.
Hope it is clear now.
Good luck.
Patient: Ok that clears it up, thank you
Doctor: Hi,
You are most welcome.
Good luck.
Regsrds