What is the safe interval between two medical termination

Patient

Q: What is the safe interval between two medical termination of pregnancies??
One was done in Nov 2014! Can another be done now??

Doctor

A:   Hi,

Repeated medical terminations are not advisable generally as this can affect the general condition, hemoglobin status and fertility of the woman.
If the termination is a must due to genuine causes like not development of the baby or medical disorders of the mother etc, termination can be planned with doctor's advice.
The time gap between two abortions depends on the general condition of the mother and gestational age.
In a healthy woman with sufficient hemoglobin levels, around 3 to 6 months gap is advisable.
This period can be adjusted depending on gestational age as usually medical termination is effective till eight weeks of gestation.

Hope this helps.
Take care.