What is the Solution for Hair Loss?

Q: Hi I am 24 years old male my front hair is getting loss every day what is the solution to stop .

A:   Hair loss or alopecia in males may be due to a number of factors. There may be a genetic predisposition to hair loss (androgenic alopecia), this is the most common cause of hair loss and may suggest of excessive androgen. This type of hair loss usually presents with loss of hair from the frontal and parietal areas of the scalp. The treatment options include topical minoxidil, finasteride and hair transplant. Hair wigs and weaves may also be considered in some cases.
The  other causes of hair loss include exposure to certain chemicals, injury to the hair root, infection (especially fungal) or autoimmune (alopecia areata). You may need to see a dermatologist to determine the cause of your hair loss and discuss the treatment options available.

Guest: hi doctor im 35 years old an my hair is dropping alot what can i do to stop this