What is the Symptoms of STD?

Patient

Q: I was on a cruise two weeks ago and the boat moved a lot. I've never been effected by motion before and I was fine the whole time I was on the boat (no nausea, dizziness, etc.). However, upon my return to land my head was still swimming a week later, and I've been EXTREMELY fatigued. I went to the doctor last week and he said I have mild vertigo, and he prescribed me 3 days of predisone and Meclizine, as needed. I'm now done with the predisone and am still feeling the symptoms terribly, perhaps even worse than before. I also have had vaginal itching for the last week or so, and I assumed it was a yeast infection. I had unprotected sex while I was on the cruise (about 14 days ago) - is it possible that these symptoms - dizziness, extreme fatigue, vaginal itching - are STD related? I have not had any odd discharge or strong odor.

Symptoms:  Dizziness, extreme fatigue, vaginal itching, very minimal vaginal burning (inside), hard stool
Doctor