Ask The Doctor > Questions & Answers > What is the worst case of groin and testicular pain,

What is the worst case of groin and testicular pain,

Patient: What is the worst case of groin and testicular pain, i have had this pain time to time over the last year?i have pain in my testicles (comes and goes) and also between my right leg and stomach, the testicles pain when i touch the ball inside my testicle, can you please help me with what could be the worst case for this?Is it curable? this began shortly after i had unsafe sex for the only time in my life.Also there are no other noticable symptoms, my urine and semen are both clear, also there is no pain when i ejaculate or urinate.

Symptoms: Testicular and groin pain

Doctor: Thank you for writing to us.Here are the possible causes of the pain you are having:Torsion of the testesVaricoc eleHydroceleTraumaThese are some of the possible causes. Treatment and diagnosis will depend on seeing a Doctor/Surgeon and getting the diagnosis. Also, a biopsy may be needed in some cases. Hope this will help you to reach a diagnosis.All the best.