What is the worst case of groin and testicular pain,

Patient : What is the worst case of groin and testicular pain, i have had this pain time to time over the last year? i have pain in my testicles (comes and goes) and also between my right leg and stomach, the testicles pain when i touch the ball inside my testicle, can you please help me with what could be the worst case for this? Is it curable? this began shortly after i had unsafe sex for the only time in my life. Also there are no other noticable symptoms, my urine and semen are both clear, also there is no pain when i ejaculate or urinate.
Symptoms:  Testicular and groin pain
Doctor :   Thank you for writing to us. Here are the possible causes of the pain you are having: Torsion of the testes Varicoc ele Hydrocele Trauma These are some of the possible causes. Treatment and diagnosis will depend on seeing a Doctor/Surgeon and getting the diagnosis. Also, a biopsy may be needed in some cases. Hope this will help you to reach a diagnosis. All the best.