What is the worst case of groin and testicular pain,

Patient

Q: What is the worst case of groin and testicular pain, i have had this pain time to time over the last year?
i have pain in my testicles (comes and goes) and also between my right leg and stomach, the testicles pain when i touch the ball inside my testicle, can you please help me with what could be the worst case for this?
Is it curable? this began shortly after i had unsafe sex for the only time in my life.
Also there are no other noticable symptoms, my urine and semen are both clear, also there is no pain when i ejaculate or urinate.

Symptoms:  Testicular and groin pain
Doctor

A:   Thank you for writing to us.

Here are the possible causes of the pain you are having:
Torsion of the testes
Varicocele
Hydrocele
Trauma

These are some of the possible causes. Treatment and diagnosis will depend on seeing a Doctor/Surgeon and getting the diagnosis. Also, a biopsy may be needed in some cases. Hope this will help you to reach a diagnosis.

All the best.