What is this ?

Patient

Q: I have a bruit in the base of my neck "right sided" .. i feel it when palpating it after exercise,, and i am nt sure if there is a lump or i am just exaggerating things,, but surely there is a bruit .. my clavicles btw are not symmetrical,, is there a way a cervical rib or something is pushing ? aneurysm ? should i exercise normally ? i am 25 black african with family history of MI .. i have done hernia repair, i have pectus excavatum "mild and sizable diaphragmatic hernia,, so i am on Omeprazole daily.. i have thought of marfan but never examined since it's expensive n i am in a poor country ,, any doctor helping me to connect all these things ? and i am a doctor btw but fresh graduated one .

Symptoms:  I have a bruit in the base of my neck "right sided" .. i feel it when palpating it after exercise,, and i am nt sure if there is a lump or i am just exaggerating things,, but surely there is a bruit .. my clavicles btw are not symmetrical,, is there a way a cervical rib or something is pushing ? aneurysm ? should i exercise normally ? i am 25 black african with family history of MI .. i have done hernia repair, i have pectus excavatum "mild and sizable diaphragmatic hernia,, so i am on Omeprazole daily.. i have thought of marfan but never examined since it's expensive n i am in a poor country ,, any doctor helping me to connect all these things ? and i am a doctor btw but fresh graduated one .
Doctor