What is this acid like stuff floating in my pee and also comes out of my eyes?

Patient : Hi. I have noticed, for an unknown length of time now, probably in the vicinity of 3 years or more, than some kind of acid-like substance stay's afloat when I urinate. There is no white or debris of any sort. This floating material is clearly like a oil film, but reflecting light like a rainbow when in large quantities. It does clump together though, forming sharply cut shapes and so on at times. Now the same thing is seen, if I take a eyewash cup and dip my eye into it with clean water. No matter how many times i do that, there is at least a tiny bit of this acid coming out. It seems to be in all of my bodily fluids. What is going on with my body? Please help! I will post pictures as follow up if that is necessary.