What is this and what can I take for Coccyx pain?

Patient

Q: K in between my butMy back hurts at the top of my butt cract cheeks. It also hurts when I try to bend or sit. Sitting on the toilet or getting up from it hurts real bad. What can I take?

Symptoms:  My back hurts at the top of my butt crack in between my butt cheeks. It also hurts when I try to bend or sit. Sitting on the toilet or getting up from it hurts real bad.
Doctor

A:   Hi,
Thanks for your query.
I have gone through your query and understand your concern. You are having coccyxdynia. Treatment of it is hot sits bath. The affected part is hot fomented by sitting in a tub full of lukewarm water. You should avoid sitting on hard objects. Use soft objects for sitting. Avoid long and continuous sitting. You can further investigate by MRI of the region. Hope your query get answered. Wishing you a good health. Take care.