What is this pain under my arm feels like a lump?

Patient

Q: Just wanted to check with a professional, i'm 14 and lately (for the past week or so) i have been having pains under my left arm when i lift it up or put it down and tens my arm up, it feels like there's some sort of a ball in between my arm and chest.
It started of as a pain when i put pressure on it that was more under my shoulder blade, then onto a pain in my throat and lungs when i yawned and sometimes breathed in harder than normal, and now onto this.
i don't know what it is, and i have just checked and i felt a small marble sized lump (maybe smaller) under my armpit and that seems to be the most tender part, but after checking again i cant seem to find it and i have checked to find a lump in the other one and i can't seem to find one.
respond asap please, matthew.

Doctor