What is this sore on my tongue?

Patient : I have a sore spot on top my tongue that comes and goes, not an open sore but more of a spot with swollen taste buds and a burnt or numb feeling with soreness. been healing up and coming back in the same spot for about 3 months. I've been diagnosed with genital warts and been sexually active with a new girl few months before the tongue sore appeared. Is this an STD? could HPV do this to the top of a tongue? I added pictures showing different stages. My doctor said this could be a vitamin deficiency? I've been taking vitamins and trying to eat healthier but I've been very stressed and worried lately. it healed and looked normal for about a month then came back. it starts with a very small fissure or cut like redness through the taste buds, then gets worse and turns into a full circle. please help
Symptoms:  Sore on tongue, redness, burnt feeling.
What is this sore on my ton...-1 What is this sore on my ton...-2 What is this sore on my ton...-3