What is wrong with me?

Patient : What is wrong with me and what can I do? PCP said everything is okay. No it is NOT!!! I am a women and shouldn't experience all these symptoms!!! Gyno put me on beyaz today... What should I do?
Symptoms:  Black and Coarse Hair on my, Toes, Inner and outer thighs, butt and anus, stomach and abdomen, chest, back and nipples. Everywere on my face. Lip upper and lower. Chin and neck. And in my bise. Nipple Discgarge (clear liquid) Tender breast. Acne and extreme oily skin. Symptoms been for 2 years. Weight gain. Can't sleep at night and no energy.