What is wrong with me?

Q: I need to know what's happening with my body. I had a normal period in September then a light one in October about 2 weeks after I last had sex. It is now feburary and I've only had one period since then but it was light as well and I get light spotting around the time I am to start.

Symptoms:  no period in November and December, light spotting around time of period in January, 2 weeks past period due in February spotting for a few hours than stop for 2 days and spotting again for a few hours. headaches, neasua, dizzy spells, certain smells make me sick, hungry a lot and urinate more often, constipation, gained close to 20 lbs in 2 months, always tired, heart burn, moody, back aches.