What is wrong with me am i going to be

Patient

Q: I woke up and my lungs felt a little tight so so I got up to go to the washroom and use my inhaler after I used it I tried to make clear my chest by coughing and flem and a little bit of blood came out i feel okay now but im worried that really scared me
EDIT:
That was the only time that ever happened and it went away. I have a strong feeling it was from our air conditioner so I opened it up and there was black slimey stuff in there I'm pretty sure it was mold. After I cleaned it out I stopped waking up in the middle of the night and my breathing at night has improved.

Symptoms:  Congested chest wheezing feeling okay now though
Doctor